12th November at KAF’s Gorewood course
An introduction to Field shooting for Beginners.
Starting at 10:00am
1st event Obtaining Sight marks for the appropriate disciplines.
2nd event an introduction with guidance around a 12 target marked course.
Cost for the day £5/person
Parking is at a premium at the venue Please car share if at all possible, thank you.
Due to the wet weather we may have to cancel at the last moment please bear with us. In order to be notified of changes to this event please email email@example.com to inform them you will be attending.
Things to consider pre taster
- Suitable foot wear is required, walking boots.
- Layered top cloths, not green or Camo please
- A Hat
- Binoculars are allowed.
- Either a haversack or stool haversack to carry min of drink.
- Recurve/Compound archers with some sightmarks ranging from 60,50, 30m would be useful.
- Other disciplines BB and LB it would helpful to know your pile on distance.
- No toilet facilities